Private Dog Training
Serving Northern Ky and Cincinnati
These are one-on-one sessions in your home or another agreed upon environment. We coach and guide you through helping you dog overcome the problem behavior(s).
All new private training clients are required to fill out a questionnaire. Consults last 1.5 – 2 hours, all other sessions are approximately 1 hour. This is most suitable for working on a specific problem, such as fear, aggression, house manners, loose leash walking, or impulse control. After the initial consult, we customize a training plan for you and your dog.
- Consult fees (additional fee for more than 1 dog)
- Dogs 6 months or older: $125 (House training, Impulse Control, Jumping, Basic Obedience and Behavior)
- Puppies 5 months or less: $100
- Private Training (additional fee for more than 1 dog):
- $115/session for dogs over 6 months of age
- $90/session for puppies 5 months or less
- 3 Session packages available, including Puppy packages
- Discounts for newly adopted dogs (within 6 months of adoption from a shelter or rescue organization) available